Saturday, June 5, 2010

I know I said I was going to be better at blogging and I haven't done that at all. Things are good here. Adam is still happy as ever and so much fun. We are practicing on him sitting up and I am hoping by his 6 month birthday we'll be there but who knows. Bob is still travelling a ton and it's a lot of just Adam and Mommy time but this is the last month he'll be gone a lot and most of July and all of August he'll be home! We joined the Community pool so I can't wait to go swimming - they opened up yesterday but the weather has been crappy so I just keep waiting for that first nice day. I also signed up for a Mommy/Baby swim class that starts in 2 weeks - I can't wait!

Here a picture of Adam in a new outfit I got him - I couldn't resist when I saw it in the store!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love his little outfit! Such a dapper little fellow!

Meant to be a mom said...

Hah his little shirt is so like something Charlie from two and a half men would wear! Adorable. I'm glad he's doing good and he's getting so big.

Sarah said...

So stinking adorable! I love the hat!!!
He'll be sitting up and crawling before you know it.

Post a Comment