Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where are the Renters?

So we are down to a couple of weeks before our big move and we haven't found a renter for our house yet! I am really getting nervous - we had someone who offered to rent but it was for $400 less than what we were asking but I am thinking that if we don't find anyone soon we might have to go back to them - it's a lot easier to swallow losing $400 per month versus paying our whole mortgage on our own! It just makes me sick because when I see what is out there, what these people are asking to pay is what 1 and 2 bedroom townhomes are going for and we have a really nice 3 bedroom house that we have done a ton of work to.
I just keeping praying that everything will work out and I have to try and make myself see the positive in this that we will all three be together as a family all of the time. Now if I could just motivate myself to start packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment