Tuesday, May 29, 2012

RE Follow Up

We had our follow up with our RE today and it didn't go well.  Basically, my AMH value is .56 and someone my age should have a value between 2-4, so in so many words my eggs are crap (those of a 40+ year old).  We have a 30% chance of getting pregnant.  We still have 2 more frozen blasts but I am not feeling so great about those since we have transferred 5 from the cycle and none of them took.  So at this point I am thinking we need to seriously consider donor eggs or adoption.  We will still have another frozen cycle with the 2 we have because I can't leave them.  We won't be doing that though until September or October, I just want to enjoy the summer first.  But I really think we need to figure out what we are going to do if that frozen cycle fails (which I have a feeling it will).

I just have to thank God for that beautiful, perfect angel I have napping upstairs right now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment