Monday, December 13, 2010

Still Here

Yes, I am still here. I needed to take sometime to process everything that happened but I am much better now. I had my time to mourn, to be angry and to cry - now I am much, much better and am at the point where I can honestly say that it just wasn't meant to be at this time but I know sometime in the future when the time is right Adam will have a sibling. Right now I am just going to enjoy having my precious baby boy and treasure each and every single moment.

Friday he will turn 1 - I can't believe it! Not sure what we are going to do yet on his actual birthday but on Saturday we are having family over for a small party. We went and saw Santa this weekend - it was so adorable. As soon as I sat Adam in Santa's lap he just looked and looked at him with this adorable face, melted my heart!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adam is TOO precious! Hugs and prayers as you continue your journey..

Post a Comment