Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Miracle - Maybe????

I had my second beta done today and it went up from a 10 to a 33 s0 it more than doubled (which is what they look for). I am a little bit excited but still very, very, very cautious! They aren't having me come back until next Wednesday for another blood draw and then an ultrasound - so another week of waiting! I really wish they would let me come in on Friday just to make sure that the levels are rising. I am going to just try to stay as calm as I can the next week and take it easy so that this little bean can burrow deeper and deeper into my lining and with God's will we will be meeting him/her in August! Thank you so much for all of your prayers thus far but I still feel like we need many, many more!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Alicia, I am really, really hoping this little bean pulls through!!!

Post a Comment