Friday, January 7, 2011

Adam's 1st Birthday - Christmas

It's been a while. We had a great time on Adam's 1st Birthday and Christmas this year. For Adam's birthday we had just a small family party but we had so much fun. Adam was spoiled rotten! He got a slide, bunches of toys, books and a ride on train! Our house looks like a toy store and that was before Christmas! Once Christmas came it was even more! I'll have to remember that next year and not go so crazy - my parents are going to have to work on that too! It's a lot of stuff to get all at once.

Bob and I went to our RE for our follow up from the failed FET. She suggested another fresh IVF cycle, which I kind of figured she would. She thinks that's our only chance at having another one. Even though I had a feeling that's what she was going to say, it didn't make it any easier to hear, I cried the whole way home. I don't know when Bob and I will do a fresh cycle again because we are in the middle of trying to sell our house and move to Detroit - which really, really depresses me. I know that if we weren't moving there would be no question - we would be doing another cycle right now. I am trying not to be mad about that fact but it's hard not to be resentful about it all. All I know is that when I can finally get Bob to do another fresh cycle, even if we are in Detroit, I will be using the same doctor and just come back and stay with my parents if I have to. I don't even want to think about going to another doctor - since we know that we have had success there.
On a happy note - Here are a few shots from Adam's 1 year photo session....

No comments:

Post a Comment