Friday, January 14, 2011

Jealousy

Is it just me or does there seem to be pregnant people EVERYWHERE lately! I feel like each day there is a announcement about a ton of celebrities that are pregnant. I don't know if maybe I am just sensitive to this but I can't help these feelings of jealousy whenever I hear that. I was doing so good getting over the fact that the FET didn't work and now all of sudden those feelings of disappointment and anger are coming back.
There are 3 different blogs that I read where the girls are pregnant with their 2nd baby naturally after having done IVF for their first! That does give me some glimmer of hope that it could happen but I doubt it. I just don't see how things could change for us and it could happen naturally, especially after our doctor told us that she doesn't think things have changed and we would need to do another IVF to concieve again. I really hate the fact that it costs so much and we are trying to relocate to Detroit right now so it's like our life is on hold. I just want to make Adam a big brother so bad!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

*hugs* I know it isn't easy. And it probably doesn't help that I'm saying that.
Adam will be a big brother. And just because doctor tell you it is extremely unlikely, miracles can, and do happen. I'll keep you in my prayers. God knows what is in your heart, and will make it happen in His time. Just try to be patient in the meantime ;)

Post a Comment