Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

We had so much fun this year! Adam really got the whole Trick or Treating thing down and he said Thank You at each house without prompting! I was such a proud Mommy with that! He wore a Mickey Mouse costume and was so dang cute! I would post pictures but they are on my laptop and it crashed yesterday! I am praying that when we take it to the repair place today they can get all of my pictures and videos off of there -they start from the day when Adam was born and I never backed them up (I know - bad, bad, bad)! I have been praying and praying that these can be recovered, at this point I don't care what it will cost me.

Last night we went to Adam's 1st Hockey Game! He really seemed to like it. He got a puck and was on the jumbo tron - so much fun! Hopefully in a couple of days I can post pictures! Please cross your fingers that I can get these files!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Eek! I hope you get your pictures back. I would be devastated if I lost all of mine!

Meant to be a mom said...

I hope you get your laptop back up and running. That is such a nightmare.

I can't believe our boys had the same costume. They would have looked like little twinks if they had been together, with their blond hair and cutie little selves. If you get your pics, post one of your Mickey :)

Post a Comment