Friday, November 11, 2011

Quick Picture Update

So I took my laptop to the Geek Squad and they were able to save all of my pictures and videos onto a external hard drive. I LOVE them. My computer is shot but I am using on of my hubby's old ones for now until we find a good sale on one, which I am sure with the holidays coming up might not be a problem.
I started really Christmas shopping this week, my goal is to have it all done before Thanksgiving because we are busy every weekend in December and I know at the beginning of January we will have a ton of money going out the door for IVF #2!
Speaking of that, I feel so good about it already. We joined a gym and I have been working with a trainer, my last sessions are next week. But I feel like I am really getting my body in good shape and ready to go for this IVF. When we did the first one I was over weight and not in shape at all - so I am hoping this will only help. As soon as I start stims I am going to stop working out but until then I am going to keep going. And God willing if I do get pregnant I will be in better shape this time and take care of myself better so that I am not as big as when I had Adam.
Here is a picture of Adam on Halloween - he wouldn't wear the ears that came with the costume and he only had these ears on long enough for a picture but he was still the cutest Mickey. Then the other picture is from Adam's 1st Hockey Game.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Adorable Mickey!

My blogger keeps deleting you from my feed! Argh!

Post a Comment