Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm Back

So hopefully I don't have anymore computer issues for awhile!

Let me update you on the past month.

At the beginning of December we went to Walt Disney World with my parents. It was a blast! Seeing Adam get so excited over everything was so much fun! His face when he saw Mickey is something I will never forget! We had that we were celebrating his 2nd birthday on our reservation and they did something special at every dinner - it was so awesome! Seeing Disney at Christmas has always been on my bucket list and it didn't disappoint at all! Here are just a few of the pictures....


On the 17th we celebrated Adam's birthday! Can you guess what the theme of his party was - yes Mickey! Everything turned out so cute for his party! I don't have the pictures downloaded yet but as soon as I do I'll post for you because the cake turned out so cute! His party was so fun now that we are in Michigan all of my husband's side of the family was there and my family came in town - so we had quite a large group!
Christmas was good. We spent both Christmas Eve and Day with my family! It was fun to have the entire family at my parent's house on Christmas morning. We stayed there for a few days after and then came home for New Year's where we just had a low key night at home.
Now we are gearing up for IVF #2!!!! We just went to the doctor today to go over everything - I will be starting the stimulating drugs one week from today! My egg retrieval will be on or around January 23rd and the embryo transfer 3 to 5 days after that! So lots of prayers that in October of 2012 we will be bringing home another member of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment