Friday, January 27, 2012

Tomorrow

So anxious for tomorrow to just be here! I really want to know how our 10 embryos are doing and I won't know until tomorrow morning at 7:30 when we show up for our transfer! I just pray that we have 2 beautiful ones to be able to transfer. Then I am on bedrest for 48 hours - I have my list of movies for my hubby to rent for me and have cleaned the house and done the laundry. My parent's are coming in town to help with Adam and I am actually thinking about going back home with them on Monday so that my dad can help me with Adam the rest of the week since Bob has to go back to work and I just really want to take it easy as much as I can next week. So if I do I will either have to learn out to give my Progesterone injection to myself (although it seems difficult to do myself since it's in such a hard area to reach for me) or my dad will have to learn how to do it since my mom will be out of town all next week. I don't know what I'll end up doing but for now I am leaning towards going home with them but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment