Monday, February 6, 2012

Not the News I was Hoping For

So my blood test came back negative. I had pretty much convinced myself this weekend that it didn't work, I just had this feeling and then I started spotting on Saturday afternoon so that was pretty much the nail in the coffin for me that told me it was over. Surprisingly I am handling it ok today, I think because I cried so much this weekend.

One bright spot is we have 5 frozen embryos! I just got that news today too, so that made me feel better about this not working. So we are going to meet with our doctor to discuss this past cycle and then see how soon we can move on and try the frozen ones.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry it didn't work. I was really hoping for a better turnout. Hugs.

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm so sorry to hear that it came back negative. I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers. I completely understand how difficult this part of trying to conceive can be. Hugs!!!

Post a Comment