Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Like Carrots!



But boy are they messy!


We have now moved onto veggies! We have just tried carrots thus far but after tomorrow we will move onto something else. I didn't realize how much of a mess it would be. The bib he has on is my favorite one - it says "Handsome Like Daddy" and it is now stained orange! I washed it 3 times and couldn't get it all out. So needless to say I went out and purchased a plastic bib that we'll use when he eats.
Tomorrow we are going to the zoo with my sister and niece and nephew! I am really looking forward to it - I joined the zoo this year so that Adam and I could go as much as we wanted and I haven't used the membership yet so tomorrow will be the first day. With the membership I got it's free parking and I get in along with one guest. It's perfect for my sister and I to go because the kids are all too young to be charged for so it will cost us nothing!
Hopefully the days start going by faster! I am really missing Bob and am so ready for him to be home (we still have awhile to go). He's been gone since the 13th and I am so ready for it to be May 9th (when he comes home). It's really hard to take care of Adam by myself. I love spending time with Adam and taking care of him and just being his Mommy but Mommy needs sometime to herself too and I just can't do that with Bob gone. My parent's try to help as much as they can but they are on a cruise right now and don't get back until Sunday and my sister lives an hour away so it's not easy for us to get together. Oh well hopefully it will be May 9th before we know it!

2 comments:

Holly said...

What a handsome little man!
Try some oxi-clean or oxi-clean babies. Got out all our "food training" stains.

Meant to be a mom said...

He's so cute! I had to buy those plastic bibs for Cooper when he eats too. Sometimes he eats good and other times its everywhere.

Sorry to hear that your missing your hubby and getting tired. I agree you need you time. I hope may 9th hurry's up.

Oh and the zoo is so fun. Enjoy!

Post a Comment