Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trip to the Zoo


Yesterday was a gorgeous day and Adam and I went to the zoo with my sister and her two kids! We had a blast! Adam loved looking around and being outside - I don't think he noticed the animals at all but he was having a good time watching his cousins (he loves being around them). My sister and I are going to try and go at least once a month if not more since I am a member and it didn't cost us anything and next time we are going to bring our own lunches which will be even cheaper.


I found a ticklish spot on Adam! Right under his arms - he squeals everytime I tickle him there - it's so cute! I called Bob last night so he could hear him. We ate carrots for 4 days so I think it's safe to say that he's not allergic to them, tonight we are going to try either peas or green beans, I haven't decided which one yet. I wish I knew how long it would be for his little system to regulate to having food. He used to have a BM everyday and now it's like every other day - I hope that's ok. I might call the doctor just to make sure. He doesn't seem like he is in any pain or anything so I think he is fine but I just want to double check.


I think I hear little man waking up - I'll let you all know how the new food goes tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment