Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Climbing - Already?!

Boy oh boy do I have my hands full with little man already. He is only 10 months old and already a climber - isn't that too early?! I caught him yesterday - he had taken a basket I had in the family room that was turned over and pushed it over to the entertainment center and climbed up on it and was pulling down DVDs! I didn't say anything, just watched him and grabbed the video camera. He then couldn't figure out how to get down so I had to help him and then tell him "No". And now I feel like today I have caught him so many times climbing on things that are on the floor.

We are hosting a Halloween Party on Friday for his play group. I am so excited to see all of the babies in their Halloween Costumes. I wanted to do a little baby friendly craft project or something and I finally found something to do so I tried it out the other day with Adam. I think it turned our pretty cute and I plan on doing this with any future babies we might have every Halloween. I actually think I am going to start doing a project for each holiday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That wreath is SO PRECIOUS! I must make some!!

Post a Comment