Friday, October 1, 2010

Here We Go Again!

I know I have been a terrible blogger! I am going to try and update you on everything and not make this too long of a post.

Where to start - in September we went to Aruba with my parents, my grandma, my brother and my sister and her family! We had so much fun and Adam loved the beach and the ocean! He was like a little crab crawling all over the beach towards the ocean. We were outside everyday from sun up until sun down basically. The week went by way too fast though. I posted a couple of pictures below of our trip.

Adam is doing great! He is pulling up onto everything and really getting good at cruising the furniture. He has also mastered our stairs (when I actually let him crawl on them). He is pretty much completely on table food - I try to give him baby food still so that he is getting enough of a variety of fruits and veggies but it's getting harder and harder to get him to eat it. I need some ideas on other things I can give him - I am stuck on pancakes, mac and cheese, grilled cheese, cooked veggies like peas and carrots and some fruit like bananas, apples and grapes. He started clapping and waving a few weeks ago and plays peek a boo now. It's getting harder and harder for him to cuddle with Mommy - I know it's a good thing he wants to be down and exploring but I miss our cuddle times! So let me tell you when he does cuddle I don't want to move and enjoy every second of it!

Finally - we are officially underway for our Frozen Embryo Transfer! I started the birth control pills a few days ago and got my calendar with dates for the rest of the process. I will start injections in 11 days and do those for a couple of weeks and then will add estrogen pills for a few weeks. So we are looking at late November/early December for our transfer. We have two frozen embryos and we will be putting back both of them so I am just praying this works because if it doesn't I just can't imagine where we would get the money to do IVF again. Please say some extra prayers for us and I will keep you all updated. It was so strange going back to the fertility clinic. I was excited to walk in there with Adam and not scared like the last time I went for the IVF, I just feel so much less pressure this time.


1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

What a fun family trip, I bet you guys had an absolute blast. I can't hardly believe how big Adam is getting! Wow how time flies. I'm glad you guys are doing good and Adam is growing by leaps and bounds. Good luck on the embryo transfer. Prayers and hugs!!!

Post a Comment