Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OB Update

Everything looked good at my OB appointment yesterday. I am no longer on bed rest but I can't do anything strenuous. No lifting heavy objects, no pushing anything heavy, no exercising. So basically I have a doctor's ok to be lazy! I am glad Bob was in the room with me to hear that! I go back in 3 weeks, at that time I will be doing my Glucose test. I can't believe that is already happening!

My birthday is this Friday and Bob wanted to know what I wanted and I told him all I wanted was a 3D/4D ultrasound session to see little Adam again! So we have our appointment on September 22nd - I can't wait! It will be so neat to see what he looks like now, I can already tell his face is starting to fill out from the ultrasound I had last Tuesday, he's got cute little cheeks!

I have a funny story to share that I forgot to post yesterday. I was cooking dinner on Monday night (mashed potatoes and some rolls) and I needed to turn off the timer so I leaned over the stove to do so (like I always do) but this time I burnt my belly! I am not used to how big it is! I touched the edge of the pot that was boiling the potatoes with my tummy! Ouch, it hurt but it was kind of funny at the same time! I now have a nice blister on my belly and I am rubbing cocoa butter on it so that I don't get a scar.

Dear God,
Thank you so much for watching over Adam and making sure he stays nice and healthy!
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Adam,
Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see what you look like on the 22nd! I hope you look like your Daddy but no matter what I know you are going to be adorable and I love you so much! You are my angel and my miracle!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm so glad your appointment went well. And happy birthday on Friday.

Yikes about the belly burn but I know what you mean. These bellys just suddenly shoot out in front of us and sometimes its like they aren't there but they are.

I hope it doesn't scar or hurt.

Post a Comment