Friday, July 10, 2009

Impatient

Ok - so I am quite possibly the most impatient person on earth (as is my mother). She convinced me today to call one of those 3D/4D elective ultrasound places and make an appointment for a gender determination ultrasound. So guess what - I go on Wednesday to find out! I though Bob would be mad when I told him that I made the appointment but he was really excited!

Dear Baby,
This is going to be a great week coming up! Mommy and Daddy get to hear your beautiful heartbeat tomorrow and then Wednesday we finally get to find out if you are a he or a she! We can't wait!
We love you!
Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Thats so exciting, I can't wait to hear what your having!!!!

Lisa said...

That is so exciting! Can't wait to see what baby is!

Unknown said...

Well that just plain ROCKS!

Post a Comment