Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's a..........

Beautiful Bouncing Baby Boy!!!!!!!!


We are both thrilled and can't wait to meet our son in December! Bob's face was the neatest thing I have ever seen when the tech paused the screen and asked, "What do you see?" and I immediately responded, "There's a weiner!". The silly, little grin came up on Bob's face and hasn't left since that moment! I know that he truly wanted a boy so bad - even though he never admitted it. This is one very lucky little boy! Everyone loves him so much and is so excited for him already - come on December just get here! I think one of the neatest things is that my nephew, CJ, is only going to be one year old when Adam is born (that's his name, Adam Robert) so I know those 2 boys are just going to be the best of friends. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and watch him grow up. But what I am most excited for is to see Bob bond with his son, it brings tears to my eyes just making me think about it! But I kind of hope he is a Mommy's Boy too!

Dear God,
Thank you so much for giving us this gift of our beautiful little boy! Please watch over him as he continues to grow strong and healthy!
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Adam,
Mommy and Daddy are so excited to be able to call you by your name now! Learning that you were a boy yesterday was one of the best life chaning moments I have had! Daddy already has so many plans for you - sports, camping, playing outside and all kinds of fun things! Mommy just can't wait for you to snuggle with me! We are so excited to start getting your room together now. I hope you like what we picked out. And the rest of the family can't wait to meet you - you have lots and lots of cousins who are counting down the day until you enter this world!
We love you more than you will ever know our dear sweet Adam!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

5 comments:

Christina said...

aww, congratulations! Im so jealous, lol, im ready to know what im having! Its so sweet that he'll have a cousin close in age for him to be friends with!

Meant to be a mom said...

Congratulations!!!! Welcome to the baby boy club. I love the name Adam. How exciting for you both. Now you can start referring to him as "He" and "Him" It makes it so much more real.

Lisa said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and it's so fun being able to buy gender specific things!!!

Jen said...

great news! i'm 35 weeks now-can you believe it?!

A n T said...

Congrats on your baby boy!!

Post a Comment