Tuesday, August 11, 2009

21 Weeks

We are at 21 weeks! Adam now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long - the length of a carrot. His eyebrows and lids are now present! His movement will turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges soon (hopefully I can feel him then) and he will have a pattern to his activity!

The cruise with my family was actually really fun! We had a good time just relaxing and hanging out. I think I might have felt Adam while we were on the cruise. We were at the final night show and there was a lot of music being played and I told my sister I felt something like a gas bubble but it wasn't in a normal area you would feel one. She thinks it was Adam. I really can't wait until I feel him more and more.

Yesterday we had our level 2 ultrasound at the OB's office. I am happy to report that Adam is perfect! His heart, brain, kidneys, bladder, stomach and measurements all look great! That is such a huge relief to have that over with and know that he is developing just like he should. He was extremely active throughout the entire ultrasound and wouldn't sit still much at all! It was by far the best ultrasound we have had to this point, Bob and I could have watched him all day! So I know now that he moves around like crazy and I am just praying that I really start to feel him more and more - I can't wait to actually know that it's him kicking me and not questioning it.

Here are a couple of cute pictures we got....

Dear God,

Thank you so much for your continued blessings and for watching over Adam as he continues to grow healthy and strong.

Love,

Alicia & Bob

Dear Adam,

Thank you for the show you gave Mommy and Daddy yesterday! We could have watched you all day. It was so adorable to see your little legs kick around like crazy and move your arms all over the place. Daddy and I are SO in love with you! Keep growing just as you are and keep that movement going, Mommy can't wait to feel you kick me!

We Love You Angel!

Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

A n T said...

Glad to hear that you had a good time. The kicks are amazing. You will be on cloud 9 when you start to definitely feel them!

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun on your cruise. How exciting you think you felt Adam....
Its the most amazing feeling ever. I like to try to guess if its an arm, leg, back, little hiney. What?
So much fun. The ultrasound pics are great. What an angel.

Post a Comment