Monday, October 5, 2009

29 Weeks

Adam now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to matrue, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. His bones are soaking up lots of calcium now. This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited into his hardening skeleton each day.

Only 11 more weeks or so to go! It's really getting close and I am getting so excited. Tonight we have our tour of the Labor and Delivery department at the hospital we will be having Adam at. I am really excited to see what we are going to be in for and I hope this calms my nerves a little bit. I have to admit I am really getting anxious about actually giving birth and am getting really scared that I won't be able to handle it. Next week we start our Child Birth classes so I hope that will help with my anxiety too.

Dear God,
Thank you for your continued blessings. Please bless a friend of mine who just had her 3rd failed IVF attempt. I know that you have a plan for her and her husband but watch over them during this difficult time.
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Adam,
Today Mommy and Daddy are going to see where you will be born! I can't believe that you are going to be here in just 11 short weeks. Mommy has waited for you all of her life, for as long as I can remember all I ever wanted was to be a Mommy! I know Daddy can't wait for you to get here either - he is getting more and more excited everyday and has your picture on his computer so he can look at it all of the time.
We Love You Sweet Angel!
Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Not much longer now! I am excited to get to see pictures of little Adam!

A n T said...

Any specific plans yet about your labor? I'm planning a natural waterbirth at a hospital.

Post a Comment