Friday, October 2, 2009

I Passed!

Woo Hoo - I passed my 1 hour glucose test! Thank goodness, I was really hoping I wouldn't have to go through the 3 hour one, yuck! But the nurse said my hemoglobin levels were really low so they wanted me to take an iron supplement. I proceeded to tell her that I started taking one a long time ago when they called last time I had blood taken when they were low. She was surprised and said that I'll have to get something stronger, so they called in a perscription for me. I told my mom just the other day that I still feel so drained and tired and now I know why! Hopefully, these pills will give me some more pep - it would be nice to stay up past 8:15 or so.

I am looking forward to this weekend - one of my best friends from high school will be in town with her husband and adorable little boy. She is pregnant also and due a couple of weeks before me - so we are just going to hang out at my house tomorrow with her son. It should be fun to just veg out and catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment