Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We Have a Big Boy on our Hands!

I went to the OB yesterday for a 30 week ultrasound to measure where Adam is at right now. We'll let's just say I think I might be giving birth to a huge chunker! Babies at 30 weeks should be around 3 pounds and Adam is 4 pounds and 3 ounces! So he is measuring 3 weeks ahead of schedule. If I got the full 40 weeks they said he could be between 9 1/2 and 10 pounds. So I will have to go for another ultrasound at 37 weeks and if he is still growing at the same rate, I will be induced then. I could have our angel in my arms in just 7 weeks! I am really freaking out on how soon that is and there is so much I still want to do. So I will be busy starting on my "To Do" list this weekend. One good thing is they said I definately would not go a day over my due date (December 21st) so Adam will be here for Christmas! I am SO excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment