Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Steps!!!

I just witnessed Adam take his first steps! He was standing at the TV and just let go and took 3 steps! I am so excited that I saw him do it, my baby boy is growing up so fast. Bob is out of town still and so bummed that he missed it but he gets to come home for a couple of days on Sunday so I am sure Adam will show off his new talent then. I will be following Adam around constantly trying to get a video of it.

On the FET side - went in to the RE today for a lining check. I am at 9mm, the nurse said anything over 8 is good - so right on track. I go back for another check on Monday (excited Bob will be home for that) and then if all goes well I'll be starting progesterone and a mere days after that will be the transfer!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG Alicia !!! I can't believe he took 3 steps !! Thats awesome... grrl this time is going waaay too fast ! Thinking of you guys and this little new # 2... good vibes babe ...xoxo

Post a Comment