Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving - we went to my parents house. The food was fabulous as always - I ate way too much! I can't believe that was Adam's last first holiday - my oh my that went by fast. Adam had so much fun playing with his 2 cousins - he wasn't too hungry at dinner time (we ate early because the turkey cooked faster than we anticipated) so he didn't really eat any turkey or anything - he had mac and cheese later on. But he did enjoy a tiny bit of pumpkin pie! I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with him this year! He is going to be so much fun seeing the lights and everything. I can't wait to take him to see Santa either - we didn't go last year since he was so little.

I sent out the invitations for his 1st birthday yesterday! I'll have to get a picture of his birthday theme stuff it is so cute and I got the cutest outfit for him to wear! I will definately post pictures of that when I get a chance.

So I am so ready for Monday to be here for the beta! I hate waiting and waiting. I did take a test on Thursday morning and it was negative but I kind of had a feeling it would be because it was so early, so I have decided to not take anymore tests and just wait for the bloodwork results. So please keep your fingers crossed for us. I don't feel any different or anything so I can't tell but hopefully it's good news!


Here is a picture of our little family from Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Alicia, Good luck today! I hope you got a good result!

Post a Comment