Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quick Update

I went for another lining check on Monday morning. All is still looking good - my lining was 12 mm, so they are having me come in for one more lining check on Friday and I'll start progesterone then. Right now my embryo transfer is tentatively scheduled for November 19th. Bob is scheduled to come home on the 20th but if the transfer does end up happening that day I think he is going to really try to get home for the transfer on the 19th. This process has been so much easier on my body versus the IVF but I feel like it is taking FOREVER and I haven't even gotten to the worst part the 2 week wait after the transfer!

Adam is really getting more confident at walking and is taking more and more steps each day. It's so cute to watch him because he is so proud of himself and you can just tell he thinks he is hot stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment