Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

I hate this part most of all during this whole process. Everything is done and all I can do is just sit and wait to find out the results. Hopefully since tomorrow is Thanksgiving and our weekend is pretty full Monday will be here before we know it! I bought some home pregnancy tests but not sure if I am going to take them or not - I think if I haven't already I will definately take one on Monday because I just want to know and not have to wait all day for the results. I have always wanted to take a test too and be surprised by the results, when I was pregnant with Adam I took the test after I got a call from the doctor just because I wanted to see 2 lines.

A couple of days after the transfer I definately felt strange sensations going on below - I told Bob and he said I said the same thing last time - so right now I am taking this as a good sign. Also, I am tired but that could also be because I have an 11 month old that doesn't sit down. I am on restriction from lifting anything over 15 pounds until we get the results on Monday - boy has that been hard not to pick up Adam. I feel so bad because when he is tired he'll just crawl up to me and try to pull on my shirt for me to pick him up. But one good thing is that I think Bob has realized why I would go to bed so early when he was gone travelling for the past 3 months! He has had to do everything for Adam and he said the other day that he is so tired at night and couldn't get anything done - no kidding!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I can't believe this is Adam's last 1st holiday! This past year has been the best year of my life and has flown by! I'll leave you with a cute shot of Adam playing "So Big"!

No comments:

Post a Comment