Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Sweet Peach

As of yesterday I was 13 weeks, baby is now the size of a peach. Fingerprints have formed on the baby's tiny fingertips and their veins and organs are clearly visible through their still-thin skin. Baby's body is now starting to catch up with their head - which makes up just a third of their body size now. If baby is a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries! Baby now weighs nearly an ounce.

Dear God,
This miracle you have given us is so awesome! What a blessing and we are so grateful!
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Baby,
I miss seeing you already and it hasn't even been a week! Mommy is going to have major withdrawls from seeing you, next time we do we will know if you are a boy or a girl! This Sunday is Father's Day, don't tell Daddy but I got him a little card from you, it made Mommy cry in the card store. You are going to be so lucky to have such a great Daddy! He is going to be such a fun playmate for you and will probably act like a kid all over! So Mommy will have 2 kids to look over now but I can't wait. Daddy will be your best friend and will give you lots of great advice like he does for Mommy when you need it. Daddy is so patient and never loses his temper. And best of all Daddy is a really good cook so you won't starve since Mommy isn't too good in that department. I can't wait to see Daddy's big arms holding your tiny body, just the thought of it brings tears to Mommy's eyes.
We love you so much!
Mommy & Daddy

3 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

13 weeks already! Your moving right along.

I got my hubby a card too. I think they will really appreciate it. I hope you guys have a great rest of the week.

Sandy said...

Ha! You thought Bob was hot now, just wait until you see him holding the baby!

Jen said...

It's true. I fell in love with my hubby even more as he paced the hospital room with our newborn, singing in a high pitched voice because it calmed her down. : )

Post a Comment