Monday, December 14, 2009

Adam's Birthday will be.....

This Thursday, December 17th!!!!! I had my 39 week appointment this morning. The doctor checked me and Adam is still way up there floating around, I am not dilated and my cervix is not thinning out at all. The doctor strongly felt that Adam is just too big and would not be delivered vaginally so he said the best and safest option for delivery would be to just schedule a c-section. So off we go on Thursday at 1:00 p.m. to have our c-section. We need to be at the hospital at 11:00 a.m.

I can't believe on Thursday I will be a Mommy! I am so excited but also so scared at the same time! I have never had surgery or stayed in a hospital before but most of all I just want to make sure Adam is ok. I have to admit I am a just a tad bit sad that I won't be experiencing a vaginal birth but on the other hand it is nice to know exactly when he is coming. I have SO much I want to do before he gets here. I am going to deep, deep clean my house - make sure everything is completely set for Adam - make and freeze some meals and I am sure there a million of other things I'll think of!

This is going to be the BEST Christmas ever!!!!!

Dear God,
Please watch over all of us coming up and on Thursday! Please keep me and my sweet angel safe and help us to have a uncomplicated delivery! Thank you again for giving us the gift of this amazing miracle - the past 9 months have been such a dream come true to experience this pregnancy! You are so amazing!
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Adam,
Oh my goodness I can't believe in just 3 short days you will be in my arms. Mommy and Daddy are so excited and can't wait to see you! Mommy is going to savor these last feel days when I have you just to myself and feel you move inside. You have no idea how much Mommy and Daddy love you and how LONG we have waited for you! You are our miracle and we hope that we show you everyday with our love! There is NOTHING we wouldn't do for you!
We Love You Angel!
Mommy & Daddy

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you posted! I was just thinking about you today and wondering if Adam was here yet. Good luck on Thursday!

A n T said...

GL! Can't wait to see pics.

Meant to be a mom said...

OH MY GOSH, HOW EXCITING!!! I can't wait to see his little face. I will keep you guys in my prayers.

Lisa said...

Alicia, I hope everything went well today and that Adam is here safe and sound. Can't wait for an update!

Post a Comment