Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hmmmm... Is Something Going On?

I am wondering if something is going on with my body - just went to the bathroom and saw some blood (not much at all) but makes me wonder if it the bloody show you hear about! According to research I have done it means that this is a sign that my cervix is dialating and/0r effacing! They also said you can usually expect to go into labor anywhere from several days to several hours from then! But I also read it could be a couple of weeks too. Either way, my body is definately doing something right now and it's just around the corner!

Bob is going to LA this weekend, I really want him to stay home just in case! I guess we'll see if anything starts to happen tonight or if the show gets heavier, I am making him stay home!

Come on Adam - Mommy and Daddy are SO ready for you to come into this world!!!!!!

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

How exciting. I think I had the show too but didn't go into labor, I was induced a week and a half later. You never know though, You should tell Bob to stay home. It could be happening this week!!!!!

Post a Comment