Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Update

So we had an appointment today where we had an ultrasound. As of today Adam is 8 pounds! So he's big but not huge by any means but technically I still have 3 weeks left and at this point he will gain an ounce everyday. So if I go all the way to my due date he will be just over 9 pounds. I didn't meet with my normal doctor today but the doctor I spoke with did say that there is a chance that they could induce me at 39 weeks but only if my body is gearing up on it's own for labor - meaning my cervix is ripe and I am dialating a bit. Next week I will see my normal doctor and have my first internal exam to see if anything is happening. I will just pray, pray, pray that something is starting to happen by then. Now I am nervous that Adam won't be here for Christmas and I was so looking forward to spending the holiday with my baby boy.

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm glad everything looked good. 8lbs already. Maybe they will induce you before Christmas and I will keep you guys in my prayers for a safe and healthy delivery.

Post a Comment