Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Exciting - tomorrow is the ultrasound. I know it is really, really, really early so there is a good chance that we won't see much at all except for a circle or something but I am just excited to get reassurance that everything is ok. I also have my final blood draw tomorrow, I can't imagine what my HCG levels will be then.

I feel really good today! I was super tired this morning on the train but I took a nap and have felt pretty good since about 10:00 a.m.! I haven't felt nauceous at all today, which is so nice! I have heard from a lot of people that morning sickness will really start to kick in at week 6 which is only a few days away for me! Hopefully I won't get it too bad but for some reason I just have a feeling I will.

My wonderful husband is spoiling me rotten! He is doing my laundry today! I asked him just to take it downstairs for me but he said he would do it. I will probably have to refold everything but at least it will be clean! I am so lucky to have him!

Dear God,
Please watch over us tomorrow at our doctor's appointment. Please continue to bless our baby!
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Baby,
Mommy and Daddy are so excited to see you tomorrow!
We love you!
Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

A n T said...

GL tomorrow! Will be waiting on your update!

Post a Comment