Thursday, April 16, 2009

Second Set of Blood Work

I just got the results of the second set of blood work that I had to do today and the levels are rising great! I am so excited! I go for my next set of blood work next Thursday and I will have an ultrasound too! That is when we will know how many are in there. I truly think that it is just one because of the levels of my blood. I am totally fine with that. I just want to make sure that I have a healthy baby!

I am exhausted all of the time and sick to my stomach but it is actually comforting because I know that it's for a good reason. I think I would be more worried if I felt fine. I have been reading every book I can get my hands on. I never read or even learned that much about pregnancy before because A-I never had a reason too and B-I always thought that would jinx me. Bob is so excited! He has been spoiling me rotten - making me dinner, doing all of the house work and rubbing my back as I go to sleep! We laugh when we call each other Mommy and Daddy! It's amazing, I never thought I could love Bob anymore than I already do but ever since we got this fabulous news on Tuesday my love for him has just grown even more! I can't believe that we created a life together that is now growing inside of me, what a cool miracle I get to experience. I am so blessed and so lucky! I will NEVER take these moments for granted!

Dear God,
Thank you so much for your blessings! We are so gratful for everything you have given us! Please bless our little family in the coming 8 months!
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Baby,
Mommy and Daddy are so excited that you are growing healthy so far! We already love you so much! You are going to be the best Christmas present that either of us has ever received. We can't wait to see you on December 21st!
We Love you!
Mommy & Daddy


PS - I just read this back to myself and am now crying my eyes out. Oh boy the hormones! LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ROCK ON BABY! SO excited for you!

Sandy said...

Just wait until you see Bob holding the baby, and napping with it...your heart will explode. I didn't think I could love Lawrence anymore than I did when we were pregnant with Nathan, but the moment I woke up and saw them sleeping in the chair just hours after Nathan was born I burst into tears.

Post a Comment