Monday, April 27, 2009

Sweet Pea

Our little miracle is now the size of a pea! This week the nose, mouth and ears are beginning to form - so cool! I am sure that nose, mouth and ears will be getting tons and tons of kisses! Their arms and legs are now protruding buds. His/Her heart is beating twice as fast as mine and the blood is going throughout their tiny body. It is so amazing to read about all of this! Such a beautiful miracle!

I can't believe that I am 6 weeks today. I am a bit sick today but Bob bought me those bands that people use for cruises and they seem to help a bit. My appetite is next to nothing also. And I am REALLY tired today but I think it's because of the weekend I had. My mom and I had my niece and nephew all weekend - they are hard work but SO much fun!

Our next ultrasound is Thursday, I am pretty sure we will see the heartbeat then - really excited!

Dear God,
Thank you for your continued blessings!
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Baby,
We can't wait to see your beautiful heartbeat on Thursday! You are such a miracle!
We love you!
Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY :)!

Jen said...

I love your updates-sorry I don't more of a chance to comment!

Post a Comment