Thursday, April 9, 2009

Still Waiting

We are still just sitting and waiting for our blood test on Tuesday. I really think this is the worst part of the whole process! I over-analyze everything that happens with my body and it is driving me crazy. I am not having a good day today, mentally. I woke up and noticed that my face is starting to break out, my face always breaks out before my monthly visitor shows up. So on the train on my way into work this morning I obsessed the whole time and started crying, how embarassing! And now I am just sitting at my desk at work just staring at the clock willing it to be 4:30 so I can go home when it is only 8:30 right now, so a LONG day is a head of me. Why is this all happening to me? What am I being punished for? What did I do wrong?

Dear God,
Please, please let these babies inside me be growing right now. I know you have a plan for us but I just can't imagine getting through something like the failure of this. Please help me to understand what I did wrong in your eyes and help me to know why I am being punished.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Pregnancy also causes acne. Don't think negative just yet. We are thinking about you!

Linlee said...

Wish I could give you a big hug and shoulder to cry on. I hope your weekend goes fast and Tuesday gets here soon.

Unknown said...

You are not being punished dear. I felt this way 7 years ago-really sorry for myself. Then God's plan was revealed. We have adopted 6 children since then. I now see God's plan was not my plan. I am praying right that your babies are developing and doing great! Keep the faith! Remember-God will give you the desires of your heart :)

Post a Comment