Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Transfer

Just got the call from the doctor's office, we are doing our transfer at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow! I am so excited! They didn't give an actual report, just said things are looking good and ready for the transfer tomorrow, she didn't sound worried about anything.

I cannot wait to get my babies inside me! I am so nervous, scared, excited and just a ball of feelings right now! Tomorrow will be the first time that I have ever had embryos inside my body! It is amazing to think that my egg and Bob's sperm are growning 5 embryos! It is truly a miracle. I am not going to be able to sleep a wink tonight! I just want tomorrow to be here!

Dear God,
Please continue to watch our 5 embryos and help them to continue to grow strong and healthy! Please watch over us tomorrow as our babies are placed inside me, please help them to attach and to continue to grow for nine months! Thank you for all of the blessings you have bestowed upon us thus far!
Love,
Alicia & Bob

3 comments:

A n T said...

In total agreement with your prayer! Sticky vibes for tomorrow!!!

Linlee said...

Great news! I'm excited for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow!

Megan and Michael Kane said...

I am sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way. I am so excited for you guys!

Post a Comment