Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fertilization Report

I just got the call from the doctor and got the fertilization report. Out of the 10 eggs that were retrieved only 5 fertilized. I have to admit I am a little nervous and upset by that number. What if some of the 5 don't continue to grow, how many great ones are we going to have to transfer. I am trying to stay positive but it is a little hard right now, I guess my expectations were just way too high! Right now my transfer is scheduled for Thursday but the nurse is going to call me tomorrow and re-confirm the day because there is a chance it could be tomorrow depending on how they are growing.

Dear God,
Please watch over the 5 babies we have right now. Please help them to continue to grow into viable embryos. Please watch over Bob and I in the next few days as we prepare to transfer some of our babies back inside me. Please bless us and help us to be the parents we so desperately want to be!
Love,
Alicia & Bob

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I am thinking of you guys constantly. Think positive, everything will be great :)

A n T said...

In total agreement with your prayer!

Post a Comment