Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Old Pro - Yeah Right!

Last nights shot was SO much easier than the previous night. I don't know if I did it so fast because Dancing with the Stars was on or what but I went right upstairs, jabbed it in and was finished.

Then Bob and I had the best ice cream! It was Girl Scout Cookie Samoa's Ice Cream - yummy! Tonight we are trying the Thin Mint kind! Yes, we eat ice cream every night and yes we need to stop that! Probably the reason that both of us no longer fit in the same clothes that we had for our honeymoon or even the things we wore last year! But since I have started all of this I have been eating really healthy throughout the day, lots of veggies and fruit and whole grains. So I can't cut out the ice cream just now. I need to have something that I look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment