Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have learned that the headaches are indeed from the Lupron! I have another one today - yuck. I was told to drink lots and lots of water and that should help. I already drink a TON of water everyday but I'll just make sure I drink more. I finally feel rested today though - probably because I was asleep by 8:30 last night, I think my body really needed that.

Only 2 more days until I start stims! I am so excited. I hope that my body responds well.

Though I hope that my ER doesn't end up being on the 29th, my sister has decided to enter my niece in a baby beauty pageant and it will be on that day. I can't imagine not being there for her first pageant. For those of you who do not know much about the pageant world - this pageant is NOT like one of those that they show on TV. Sierra will not wear any make up and her dress is just the same one that she had for my sister's wedding. My sister just figured why not and see what happens. Both my sister and I had a great time doing pageants when we were younger and felt like it really helped with our confidence and public speaking skills. I know she is still really little but I think it would be fun to see if this is something she would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment