Thursday, March 26, 2009

Second Stim Check

I went to the doctor again this morning. Here are my results..

E2 - 1302
Lining - 11

Right - 14, 14, 13, 12, 11, 11
Left - 18, 16, 14, 13, 13, 13, 11, 10, 7

I am missing some on both sides - where did they go? I don't know if that is normal or not, I am kind of confused right now. My doctor ordered a new med for me, diluted HCG, I guess it's to slow down the growth of my follicles while my E2 level rises. I need to go and do some research but I think they want your E2 level to be 5000 or something like that (I could be wrong though).

I have to go back to the doctor again tomorrow morning.

I am starting to feel really, really uncomfortable! I feel like I have a lump or something where my ovaries are and it is tender when I breath in really deep. After seeing the number and the size of the follicles I now know why I feel that way. Bob doesn't believe me though when I tell him how uncomfortable I am - oh I wish there was a way that the husbands could feel everything that we go through!

2 comments:

Linlee said...

It does start to get uncomfortable. The way my nurse put it was "something that is usually the size of a walnut grows to the size of a orange times 2". Lucky us...lol

A n T said...

They want the E2 to be around 3500. Husband could never understand. Thats why they get only one assignment through all of this and thats to put the soldiers in a cup!

Post a Comment