Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bad Day

Yesterday was not a good day! My good friend at work got let go. I was so upset. I just really, really sucks. She was my sanity in this place, she was the one person that I could confide in. I am going to miss her so much. I know we will keep in touch but it just won't be the same to not see her everyday.

Then I found out that another friend of mine who just did IVF for the first time found out that it did not work. That is the second person that I know that had a failed first IVF within a month. I am feeling really discouraged by hearing about these negative results. I know that this is not 100% gauranteed for us but I couldn't help but get excited that this was going to work and now I just don't know. I really don't know if I could handle going through all of this only to have it end up badly.

Why do such wonderful people struggle with infertility! I am just sick for these two amazing women that I know. They want to be moms so bad!

1 comment:

Post a Comment