Monday, March 23, 2009

Stimming Right Along!

I started stims on Saturday! They have been going pretty well so far. One of the meds though burns really bad as I inject it in but I am starting to get used to it. My belly is also starting to look like a leopard with the bruising (don't worry I won't be posting any lovely shots of that). One part I love about this phase of the process is that I have been told that soaking your feet in hot/warm water everyday for 20-30 minutes helps with blood flow to your uterus- so I have been faithfully soaking my feet. It is so relaxing and a great excuse for me to just sit and do nothing!

I go to the RE on Wednesday for my first check so hopefully I will know how things are moving along and be able to have a better guess at when my ER will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment