Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Stim Check

My first stim check went really well. I am on stim day 5, which is really early still but my body is responding good I think. I had 7 follicles on the right side and 11 follicles on the left side. The size of them are:

Right - 13, 12, 12, 7, 6, 6
Left - 15, 15, 13, 12, 12, 11, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7
E2 (Estrogen Level) - 885
Lining - 10mm

The goal is to get them between 18-20mm, so as you can see I am pretty darn close to being there. They grow on average 2mm each day. So they reduced one of my medications (the Gonal-F) from 225 units to 150 units. I have to go back again tomorrow morning for another round of blood work and ultrasound. Somehow I have a feeling that my egg retrieval will be sooner than we thought! I just hope that things aren't growing too quickly and it will mess things up. But I am pretty positive about everything right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment