Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Side Effects?

I think the side effects of Lupron might be kicking in today! All afternoon I have had a pounding headache while sitting here at my desk. I can barely keep my eyes open it hurts so bad. This morning on the train in to the city for work I thought I was going to toss my cookies all over the guy sitting next to me (luckily nothing happened) but I didn't not feel well at all! Last night I cried my eyes out watching the Biggest Loser and I felt like I was up all night kicking off my covers and then getting cold and putting them back on.

I'm not too sure if all of these are because of the drugs but I can't imagine where else they would come from. And one other thing - I can now tell the difference between cheap needles and good ones - I had to open a new pack of syringes last night (I ran out of the good ones my doctor gave me) - they are about 10 of them that come in a bag (not individually wrapped like the good ones) and I went to give myself my shot as normal last night and the needle wouldn't go in! It actually felt like it bent a little bit and was going to break off but I finally got it in but boy oh boy did that sucker hurt! Now I am nervous for my shot tonight - I think I will just have to jab the needle in harder instead of trying to ease it in like I normally do.

3 comments:

A n T said...

Water....Water....Water!!!

I cried like a baby on Biggest Losers last night too!

Jab hard and get it in quick!

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

Sorry you're going through all of this - it'll be worth it in the end!! (((HUGS)))

Linlee said...

The lupron is causing the headaches. It's no fun but temporary.

Post a Comment