Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fourth (and Final) Stim Check

I was at the doctor's office again this morning. My results are...

E2 - 2954
Right - 20, 19, 19, 13, 13, 13, 11, 10, 9, 7
Left - 23, 22, 19, 19, 18, 17, 15, 15, 15, 14

As of right now I get to stop all of my previous injections! I am so excited, I am ready to go! So tonight at exactly 9:00 p.m. I will do my HCG trigger, this is the shot that releases the eggs. The eggs are released 36 hours from the time you take your shot, that is the reason you have to take the shot at the exact time they tell you to. Hopefully this is the last injection I ever have to do! I will also start an antibiotic tonight.

So we have to be at the office on Monday morning at 8:15 a.m. for our 9:00 a.m. retrieval! I am nervous and excited at the same time. I shouldn't feel a thing during the actual retrieval since I will be sleeping but I have no idea what I will feel like afterwards. I just know that hopefully I will come home and sleep as our babies are dividing in the lab! Then anywhere from 3-5 days after that they will put the eggs back inside me and we will hear the positive results 12-14 days after that (so right after Easter).

Dear God -
Thank you so much for watching over us as we have gone through this process. You are so good and have truly blessed us. We are so gratful that you gave us each other to lean on during all of these difficult times and we are so gratful that you have allowed my body to respond so well to these medications. Please watch over us both on Monday and in the days to come. Please help us to be the parents we so desperately need.
Alicia & Bob

1 comment:

A n T said...

In total agreement with your prayer!

Post a Comment