Monday, May 11, 2009

Gummy Bear

I hope all of those mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! I did, I got lots of cards and a bunch of maternity clothes - I am so spoiled! It was so great to not be depressed this mother's day and to actually enjoy it!

We had another ultrasound this morning. Baby is doing beautifully! He/She looks like a little Gummy Bear now. You can see their little arm and leg buds. I will try to post a picture later.

Dear God,
Thank you for blessing all of the mother's that I know. Continue your blessings on those mother's and those who want to be mothers.
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Baby,
You looked so cute today! Mommy and Daddy just love watching you grow every week!
We love you so much!
Mommy & Daddy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That ROCKS! Good for you!

A n T said...

Glad you had a great day yesterday. I got a few texts and stuff but I wasn't really celebrating....not till next year.

Meant to be a mom said...

How fun, I'm glad you had a happy mothers day.
Post some pics if you can. Its always fun to see the little muffins when they are so tiny.

Post a Comment