Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day???

Do I get to celebrate Mother's Day this year? Everyone has been sending me cards and telling me Happy Mother's Day this week but I feel guilty for some reason. Yes, I am providing nourishment for that beautiful baby right now but I really don't feel like a Mother yet. I can't wait until next year - to have this beautiful baby in my arms! I can't wait until I hear the words, "Mommy I Love You". I just can't wait to experience this amazing gift!
Thinking about Mother's Day makes me think about my mom. I truly am so blessed to have such an amazing mother. We went through a few rough patches when I was a teenager (but who doesn't). I could never thank my mom enough for EVERYTHING that she has done for me. She sacrificed a lot for me. Now I can truly say that she is my best friend. Mom - I love you and Happy Mother's Day!

Dear God,
Please bless all Mother's and all of those women out there who want to be Mother's.
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Baby,
Next year is going to be so special to have you in my arms on Mother's Day. We love you so much!
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment