Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moving On

I learned yesterday that next week will be my last appointment with my RE and then I will graduate to the OB! It is bittersweet. I am going to miss my weekly ultrasounds and all of the caring, wonderful people at the RE's office but I am excited to move on and go to the OB like any other pregnant woman. I am trying to think of something to bring to the office to show our appreciation for everything they have done for us, they have changed our lives and made our dream come true. How do you say Thank You for that?

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

I truly don't know how we can thank these wonderful people. My husband and I just wrote a nice one page letter to the office telling them how much we appreciate them. We gave them cookies and a card with the note in it. We promised to send pics of our little guy also. Since they did help us so much to be able to have this miracle. So after he's born hopefully we can send them pics and thank them again. I'm sure anything you do will be so special to them.

Post a Comment