Thursday, May 21, 2009

Seven Months

Seven months from today is my Due Date! I know it's still a long way away but every milestone is a big deal to me and I am going to thank God for each one. I am still in shock that I have been blessed to experience this miracle!

I have been feeling pretty good the past couple of days - I only get naseau between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. or when I don't eat for awhile. It used to be 24 hours of naseau! Also, I notice I am not as tired at night as I used to be, I can actually stay up past 8:00 p.m.! But 9:00 p.m. is still a streach! Baby steps, right?! I am bummed that our RE's office is closed on Memorial Day so instead of our weekly Monday ultrasounds, I have to wait until Wednesday. Just a couple of days I know but those couple of days sometimes seem like forever - what am I going to do once I start going to the OB and I don't get weekly ultrasounds!

Bob and I have been taking pictures of my belly every 2 weeks - I haven't downloaded them yet on my computer 0r even looked at them but I have a feeling our picture on Monday will definately look different - I can no longer button up any of my older pants! There was one or two pair that I could still button, but no more. Hopefully, I will get my tush in gear and download them soon and share. I also need to go over to my parent's to scan my ultrasound pictures to share.

Dear God,
Thank you so much for the blessings you have given us over the past 2 months! Please continue to watch over us and our baby!
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Baby,
I can't believe in 7 months (or hopefully a few days sooner- take note of that), you will be in our arms! We cannot wait to see you and spoil you!
We Love You!
Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I was the exact same way with my morning sickness. The same time as you and everything. I had to eat regular snacks every 30 minutes or so.
I'm glad your doing good and that things are moving along. Hopefully Wednesday will be here fast! I can't wait to see your pics.

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Enjoy every moment and get all the sleep you can now!

Post a Comment