Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Step Away from the Food Aisles!

I learned today that it is not a good idea for me to walk down any food aisles this pregnancy! I think Bob will have to do all of the grocery shopping (or at least come with me) during the duration. I went to the drugstore across the street from work today on my lunch break to get some items that I needed (Tums, deoderant and such). So as I am walking to the front of the store to check out I decided that Jolly Ranchers sounded good and venture to the candy aisle. Bad idea! Everything looked SO good to me! I think a couple of times I even said "oh" outloud when I saw something new. I was like a crazy mad-woman grabbing everything in site. Jelly beans, Sour Patch candy, gummy worms, swedish fish, and a few other things! I bought it all! The worst part is by the time I walked out of the store none of it sounded good to me anymore. So now I have a huge drawer full of unopened candy that makes my stomach turn whenever I look at it.

Dear God,
Thank you for your blessings! Please watch over my friend who just had her ET this week.
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Baby,
I wonder if you are going to have a sweet tooth like your Mommy? I wonder what things you will like and dislike. I find myself fantasizing about you and what you will be like all of the time! It is just amazing how much something so tiny can be loved SO much!
We Love You!
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment